Villa Sunny, Esentepe
Spacious, with private pool
Sleeps -2-6 plus
This very well appointed villa has FREE Wi-Fi, all UK TV channels, and is fully air-conditioned in all rooms.
This suberb villa sits above the stunning North Cyprus coastline and at the base of truly wonderful Kyrenia mountain range which provides cooling forests and crusader castles.
Ideally situated for relaxing, touring, shopping, swimming or golf. 20 minute drive to Kyrenia, steeped in history, you can eat and drink in it's famous harbour next to the Ottoman castle, worth a visit, both by day and by night.
A WELCOME PACK WILL BE PROVIDED WITH ESSENTIAL GROCERIES UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
We know you'll be happy in this spacious, secluded villa with views of the Mediterranean and close to the Kyrenia mountains yet within walking distance of the village and sea and Close to beaches, championship golf & Spa resort, turtle reservation, marina, Kyrenia town, Bellapais Abbey, St Hilarion Castle and great walks. It's an easy drive to airports, Nicosia and the Karpass Peninsula. There is something to suit all tastes and all ages from relaxation to sporting activities to cultural and historical exploration to inexpensive wining and dining, all in the friendliest of settings.
All rooms have split air conditioning units, for cooling in the summer and heating in the winter.
Transfers can be arranged by private taxi at a cost of - Larnaca airport £50, Ercan airport £30
(please note all prices are per party each way)
Car Hire can be delivered / picked up from the villa
- The coastline. Within an hours drive are dozens of beaches, ranging from exclusive rocky coves to swathes of sandy expanses. The larger ones offer water sports and bars/restaurants. Youll often find you have the further, smaller ones to yourself.
- The castles. Within a short drive are two of the best preserved Byzantine castles in the world. St Hilarion and Bufavento are wonderful attractions for children of all ages. Exuding history, each demands a visit.
- The towns. Both Kyrenia and Nicosia are well worth visiting. In Nicosia in particular are museums, coffee shops, bazaars, mosques, restaurants - most of it not changed much since the "Peace Operation" of 1974. Kyrenia is packed with shops, bars and restaurants, as well as hosting the famous Kyrenia Castle.
- The turtles. On the sandiest beaches to the East of Kyrenia, turtles lay their eggs in May. These hatch in July, and on some of the beaches you are permitted to sit and watch as the hatchlings are encouraged towards the sea.
- The landscape. Pine-covered mountains run the length of the Northern coast, providing great walks, with stunning coastline views. This area provides a great, cooler alternative, to the beach. Bird-watchers and botanists will also love the variety of fauna and flora, both resident and migratory, ( BBQ areas are provided )
- The history. Quite apart from the castles mentioned earlier, Northern Cyprus also boasts pre-Roman ruins (Soli and Vouni), the huge Roman port of Salamis, the fortified walls of Nicosia and Famagusta, and countless other gems that will delight both the tourist and the historian.
||Infinity Private Pool 12m x 5m Depth varies from 1.00 m to 1.50 m Access via Ladder
||3 Bedrooms 1 King, 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Twin Bedroom all with A/C Units & fitted wardrobes
2, with Showers
A/C Unit, Washing Machine, Oven, Hob, Fridge/Freezer, Internet Access
||A/C Unit, Patio Doors, Dining Facilities, TV, CD Player, DVD Player,Access to Terrace, Free Wi-Fi Internet, Satelite TV
||Large Garden, Off road Parking, Patio, Terrace, Sun Loungers,Tables and Chairs, Parasols, BBQ.
Slide Show :ee
Golf and other sports
7 minutes from the Korineum Golf and Country Club. This 18 hole championship course, has a fabulous Driving range, 3 dedicated training holes, private clubhouse, restaurant and bar, spa and gym facilities or, just a great place to just sit out and have a drink / meal. Well worth a visit, even if you have no interest in golf, all visitors are welcome, well worth a visit, highly recommended.
The Trodos mountains offer skiing facilities in winter months.
Special interest holidays In North Cyprus for walkers, divers, paragliders, golfers, cyclists are all catered for.
GOOGLE MAP Location :
current ESENTEPE WEATHER forecast :
For all latest prices, offers & availablity:
Skype : Stewart.Willis
Phone : +44 (0)7940 050976
Payment Method / Terms :
* May be subject to addtional fee
Only Security Deposit payable upon Booking ( £100 )
Balance ( cost of the rental ) due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Guaranteed Full refund for all early Bookings,
( cancellations up to 15 weeks prior to arrival )
Car Hire & Transfers :
For choice of Flights :
Distances / Time
to / from :
Kyrenia 25 mins
Famagusta 35 mins
Ercan 30 mins
Larnaca Airport 70 mins
Water Parks, 10 mins drive
Village, 5 mins drive
Esentepe Centre 5 mins drive
Restaurants 5 mins drive
Bars, 5 mins drive
Beach, 5 mins drive
Golf & Spa, 8 mins drive
Supermarkets, 5 mins drive
Petrol Station, 3 mins drive